This festive season is packed full of celebrations, with Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year’s Eve! December is meant for indulgence, giving and sharing the days with the ones you love. It’s a time to turn your home into Santa’s Grotto with fairy lights, a christmas tree, garlands, wreaths and the rest – to feast, when your bellies speak louder than your minds, when the table looks more inviting than ever before – to stretch out on the sofa with warm blankets in front of a cosy fire leaving the chills outside. A month of pure bliss.
Do it yourself
You’re likely to have some time off in December, a chance for you to get creative with lots of fun craft projects to bring out the festive feeling and decorate your home! Take a look below at our step by step guide on how to create a table arrangement (if you have any room on your table!)
- 10 inch posy pad plastic based
- Chapel Candle 225 x 70mm
- Small bundle of Blue Spruce
- 1 x 10 stems of Red Roses
- 1 x 10 Hypericum Red
- Small bunch of Pinus Strobus
- Plant stick (cut into four segments)
- 12mm Anchor Tape
- Pack of stub wire / floristry wire
- Ribbon of choice
All ingredients can be found on our website (click: link)
- Condition the flowers by cutting the stems, removing any unnecessary foliage and putting into water (ideally 12 hours before creating the arrangement).
- Soak the floral foam cone and posy pad base until fully absorbed!
We wish you an amazing December!
We would love to see your creations – please send them through to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact us, just visit our website or visit our page on Facebook.